7.20.2007

my birthday came early


my birthday came early this year. it isn't a surprise. i usually end up getting christmas and birthday gifts early from husband. husband and i have a problem; we can't contain surprises. we get too excited and can't hold out long enough for the "big day".

please help me welcome the newest addition to my purse family. what makes this purse a little more special than the others is the effort that husband put forth. i can't imagine husband getting up, into his car, driving to rodeo and picking out this gift on his own. aside from letting the cat out of the bag 1.5 days early, he really did a great job and gets an A+ for effort.
now, for his birthday surprise. i've been working on his gift for about 2-3 months now. hints include: a boxing legand, the most fabulous photgrapher in the continental unites states, and me. i really wanted to hold out on this one, but i gave him just one small hint and he figured it all out. boo. the only reason why i am not 100% disappointed is because he told me that it is the best gift he's ever had and that he can't believe i thought it through. as a bonous, i let him take a little part in the planning which he enjoyed.

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

Another Louis! w00t! Just found your little corner of the Internet. I'm gonna link ya now!