1.10.2009

one down, many more to go

my first week went by really fast. i think i hit the ground running. and i hope the man agrees. right now all i want to do is focus on working hard. i want to work hard, learn hard and excel far. i know i can do it and i know he wants me to do it. so right now, my future there is up to me. i cannot fuck this up.

i've noticed that i've become intolerant to bullshit and stupidity. looking back, i realize this is a recent phenomena because i really used to entertain some bullshit and stupidity in the past. the key thing that has me thinking about this was my conversation with l this morning about my non-family. she asked me if i regretted the whole thing happening in the first place. absolutely not. they are full of shit. all the non sense and unforgivable things that has happened in the past has been completely swept under the carpet. for them to harp on the incident between g and i is their decision. to me, they are dead.

i better go and get my day started. lots to do!

No comments: