10.12.2007

4 things

because i took so long to post the 8 facts about me, i'm going to do this bonus post even though i hadn't been tagged.

four jobs i have had in my life
1. student
2. girlfriend
3. research assistant
4. project manager for an i.t firm

four movies i can watch over and over and over
1. the wedding singer
2. 28 days later
3. 28 weeks later
4. shottas

four tv shows i like to watch
1. big shots
2. vh1 reality television [flavor of love, i love new york, etc.]
3. my super sweet 16
4. behind bars

four places i have vacationed
1. central america
2. south america
3. europe
4. africa

four of my favorite dishes
1. hawaiian rib eye [medium well] with garlic mashed potatoes
2. spicy salmon rolls with a side of endaname
3. nova scoitta lobster with garlic butter sauce and red cabbage coleslaw
4. traditional rice and beans [made with coconut milk], stewed ox tails and salad

four websites i visit daily (lately, "regularly" is more appropriate)
1. bossip
2. bankofamerica
3. wikipedia
4. guardian.co.uk

four places i would rather be
1. placencia
2. bordeaux
3. at my house, taking a nap
4. at the movies, watching kingdom

2 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I swear somebody had tagged you already, or else I would've!

Winnie said...

We used a song from the Wedding Singer during cake-cutting at our wedding :)